Each year, nearly 12,000 people die on our roads due to impaired driving.
AVOID TROUBLE: If You're Drinking:
- Never drive impaired. You will be stopped.
- Choose a designated sober driver.
- Or take mass transit or a cab.
- Spend the night where the activity is being held.
When You're Driving:
- Report impaired drivers to law enforcement.
- Buckle up - it is the best defense against an impaired driver.
And it's the law.
Costs for a DUI conviction can be as high as $20,000.
You'll lose your license - and a lot of your freedom.
That's too high a price for a few hours of fun.
Got a hangover? Your body is sending you a message
But how much drinking is too much?
Do you know if you're drinking too much?
Take this simple online test at http://www.alcoholscreening.org
Find out now if your drinking is safe, risky, or dangerous.