Each year, nearly 12,000 people die on our roads due to impaired driving.
If You're Drinking:
- Never drive impaired. You will be stopped.
- Choose a designated sober driver.
- Or take mass transit or a cab.
- Spend the night where the activity is being held.
When You're Driving:
- Report impaired drivers to law enforcement.
- Buckle up – it is the best defense against an impaired driver.
And it's the law.
Costs for a DUI conviction can be as high as $20,000. You’ll lose your license – and a lot of your freedom. That’s too high a price for a few hours of fun.
Got a hangover?
Your body is sending you a message
But how much drinking is too much? Do you know if you’re drinking too much? Take this simple online test at www.alcoholscreening.org .
Find out now if your drinking is safe, risky, or dangerous.